Fresh Applications are invited in the prescribed format from intending candidates for appointment to the following posts on temporary basis through sponsorship of the concerned Employment Exchange offices in Manipur.
1. Office Assistant-cum-Computer Operator: Post 20(Reservation: ST-6/OBC(M)-3)
Pay: Rs. 5,200-20,200+grade pay Rs. 1900
Qualification: Graduate with completed course on Computer Concept (DOS+Windows+MS office+ Multimedia+ Internet)- (CCC) of a recognised institute.
Age: Above 18 yrs and upto 38 yr as on 7/8/2017 (upper age upto 43 yrs for ST/SC)
The following post are reserved for Differently Abled Person (DAP)
Name of the Post: Office Assistant cum Computer Operator
No.of reserved vacancy: 1
Category (s) for which indentify: Hearing Impairment
*Functional Classification: D, PD
*Physical requirement: F, PP, L, KC, B, S, ST, W, SE, RW
1. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall along be eligible for the benefit of reservation
2. The candidate should be in possession of disability certificate in the prescribed form issued by the competent authority in this regard.
Method of recruitment:
i) 15 marks (30 minutes) – General English
ii) 15 marks (30 minutes) – General Knowledge
iii) 15 marks (15 minutes) – Computer skill test (practical)
Tentative Timeline for the recruitment:
1. Date of Notification : 07/08/2017
2. Date of requisition from Employment Exchange : 16/08/2017
3. Last date of requisition from Employment Exchange : 24/08/2017
4. Date of issue of form : 16/08/2017
5. Last date of issue/submission of form : 29/08/2017
6. Date of issue of Admit Card : 01/09/2017 to 07/09/2017
7. Date of written Exam : 10/09/2017 (venue & time to be notified later)
8. Computer skill test : To be notified later
a) Candidates who had earlier applied for appointment to the post of Office Assistant-cum-Computer Operator in PHE Department will be given an opportunity to appear in the new recruitment without sponsoring through Employment Exchange. All such candidates are required to submit an application to the Chief Engineer,PHED, Manipur requesting to issue admit card for the new recruitment based on the documents submitted earlier by proving their identity , along with two recent passport size photographs. No application fee will be charged from them.
b) The number of posts shown above may be increased or decreased according to the requirement.
c) The date and time of the Written Test Examination and computer skill test may be altered without assigning any reason.
d) Prescribed application form and details can be had either from the office of the Chief Engineer or can be downloaded from the website www.phedmanipur.gov.in
e) Self attested certificates in support of qualification, domicile/residential, scheduled tribe/ Scheduled caste/OBC, age proof, etc and 2 (two) nos.of recent passport size photographs should be accompanied along with the application.
f) Candidates should bring their original certificates and will be returned immediately after spot verification.
g) Application Fee: Rs. 500/- for UR & OBC candidates and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST candidates.
h) Interested candidates may apply through respective Employment Exchange offices for sponsoring the above posts.
Download Advertisement (pdf) @ CLICKHERE